Thursday, May 17, 2012

Trent and Jason e-book

Okay!  Trent and Jason is now available in e-book!  Thank you, Diamond, for your formatting and trouble-shooting work.

I hope that you enjoy Trent and Jason!  It was fun stuff to write.  I had a great time following the development of their relationship.  What will they do for Valentine's Day?  How will things go during a trip out of town?  What happens when they reunite after a summer apart?  Lots of fun, lots of sex, lots of good times.

It feels good to have another item crossed off my publishing to-do list.  Now, you go read Trent and Jason, and I'll get back to work!

3 comments:

  1. HUGE thank you to you, Matthew, and to Diamond for all your work in getting this out so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took my time reading this... usually I tear through your books voraciously, but I just wanted to savour this one for some reason. Well, really, I guess you could say I did a quick skim through and then went back and read it more slowly a second time. ;)
    Anyway, it was awesome. I love the way Trent is with Jason, how he understands him so well, but of course isn't a mind reader so does still get himself into trouble with Jason's prickliness. I love how you brought Jason around slowly from being sure that the relationship wouldn't last to eventually being determined to hold onto it and fight/work for it rather than just waiting for Trent to leave him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Could you make a version available that doesn't require purchasing through Amazon or having Adobe Digital Editions?

    ReplyDelete