Thursday, May 3, 2012

New fiction!

NEW FICTION!  HOORAY!

Trent and Jason

If you've poked around my site, you already know Trent and Jason from their two short stories, "Incredible" and "Stupid Question."  Jason is moody and irritable and antisocial, Trent's wholesome and athletic and popular, and now they're in love.

Aw, how sweet.

In their book, you'll get the two original short stories plus five NEW short stories with sex and romance and fancy things like character development, or something?  I don't know, I was distracted by the sex.

It's up now at CreateSpace, and it'll be on Amazon in the next few days.

Diamond worked hard on the cover, so please take a moment to admire it before jumping in to read!

Thank you for your support!  We're working on the cover for the ITL mystery now, so that should be out soon!

1 comment:

  1. all this wonderful new stuff, and I hate to whine, but, will it be available in ebook format? I don't buy paperback much anymore, mostly because ebooks are more affordable considering my budget. So... hoping it'll come out in ebook soon so I can enjoy it. Meanwhile I'll keep enjoying the ITL weekly updates :)

    ReplyDelete