Friday, January 13, 2012

More about dragons

Hooray and thanks to the folks looking forward to the stuff I talked about here.

From comments!

Mountie: Dragons? O_O You have a book on your hard drive Matthew called Dragons and you haven't told us about it. Please answer: Is it about REAL large reptilian like Dragons or the human kind, like oriental martial artist kind of Dragons? Or some other subject.

Real dragons!  Big ol' fire-breathing beasts.  I don't know if the book's title will actually be Dragons - -  probably not - - but I don't have anything else to call it at the moment.

I thought of a title like Dragons: Sacred Trust, but I don't love it.  So, so far, just Dragons.

3 comments:

  1. You have about made my month. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragons, and an ITL mystery and any other book you want to write, write them faster, please...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YEAH! *does happy dance* REAL Dragons :-)

    ReplyDelete