Thursday, October 20, 2011

Upcoming fiction

I've been working behind the scenes on a lot of different bits of fiction.  A short story collection, a mystery, the first volume of The Rainbow Book, etc.  It's a lot of fun, and I look forward to showing you all of this new work.

Currently, I'm trying to prep some things for publication.  The formatting and cover art and such are Diamond's field of expertise, so I'm putting together character sheets, blurbs, author's notes, that sort of stuff.  It's fun to set everything in order.  I hope that you all enjoy the new fiction when it finally makes its way into the world!

The short story collection should be the next thing to hit publication.  Fingers crossed.  I finished what I hope will be the last of the edits yesterday.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! New blog! And you are working on new stuff (on top of ITL)! Sorry about all the exclamation marks! I am just mega excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one question: will you self publish this new short story colection or is it submitted to a publisher? If the latest, which publisher?

    Ok, it was two questions, but inquiring mind wants to know...

    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what else you write! I've read everything you have come out with and I love it all. My absolute favorite is ITL. Each week I count down the hours until the next chapter is available. Thank you for such an amazing story and the most loveable characters!

    ReplyDelete