Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday

I've plotted out a schedule for myself. The trick is trying to write new updates for The Gold Book while still trying to publish The Rainbow Book and also managing to write entirely new novels and short stories to give you something non-ITL to read.

I'll try to pull off a balancing act and give you both new ITL content and new non-ITL content.

The first major step in the upcoming non-ITL content will be a new book of short stories.  The writing's finished; it just needs a final read-through, then some formatting and cover art.  The formatting and cover art are Diamond's area of expertise, but she's busy with other projects, so we shall wait patiently.

3 comments:

  1. I seem to read whatever you write but have a soft spot for ITL ;)

    “No one’s going to want to marry Talin until he gets a better personality, and that’s not happening any time soon.” Oh, Rini, Talin's boyfriend is going to be fabulous!

    Each week I start checking in sooner and sooner and the episodes seem to be getting shorter but I'm sure that's my imagination.

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much enjoyed ITL this week :)... loved Desin & Sebado's take on boyfriends juxtaposed against Tano and Remin's relationship.

    Loved, loved, loved Tano's stubborn insistence on cooking for Remin and that he's now Remin's chef too.

    sad at Rini's line - Talin's married to the ghost of his own happiness. I kinda think Rini needs to be a little more understanding of how hurt and grieving Talin is.

    LOL'ed at the scene with Anosanim and Tano and then Talin & Anosanim... my favourite line:
    Or, they could leave Tano alone, since the rest of their brothers would swarm all over him. If Talin’s choices were to do it himself or leave it to Anosanim, though, “Fine. I’ll check in on him once in a while. But you’d better not go anywhere near him.”


    Thanks for another great Friday night installment, Matthew :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure it is a delicate balancing act Matthew. It IS great to see you back posting. I do not mind, as you call it, the ugly blog. I am sure Diamond will fix it up nicely after the book of short stories and The Rainbow Book is published. Priorities you know ;-)

    ReplyDelete