Friday, April 20, 2012

Publishing update

I still need to edit my site to upload the new book covers, update links, etc.  For now, here's where stuff stands:

The first volume of The Purple Book is here.

Off the Record is here.

Guys in College is here.

Guys in Cars will be next as soon as we straighten out issues uploading the cover.

After that should be Trent and Jason, once we format it, figure out a title, and design the cover.

After that should be the ITL mystery.

Then (fingers crossed) should be A Suitor's Tale, the rest of The Purple Book, The Rainbow Book, The Gold Book, and the novel about dragons.

The cover for the ITL mystery will be tricky.  If it were a murder mystery, it would be easier, because we could just splash some blood spatter across the cover and be finished with it.  But it's not a murder mystery, because the Anorians are such cialexes that the atrocity of murder would be so upsetting it would sort of derail the whole plot.  It's an "oh no this priceless artifact is missing WHATEVER SHALL WE DO" mystery, with romance and sex scenes and random humor thrown in for fun because that's how I roll.

6 comments:

  1. So excited about the new stuff. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear more about your dragon novel and of course the ITL mystery! I actually have a quick question about ITL and your subscribe by donation system. I was wondering what the usual turn around rate is, how soon does someone get a username after they donate for a subscribtion? Keep up the good work, I love your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you both!

    Ugh, I'm full of fail. Abelbell, I've found your e-mail, and I'll send you a reply.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is abelbell. Sorry about bothering you so much, but I couldn't wait to read the next chapters. Thank you for following up. :)

    ReplyDelete