Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hi

I have nothing new to say.  Sorry.

Been working on ITL almost exclusively, lately. I spent the past couple of months writing a lot of other things, most of which are on hold until Diamond can help me to finish up the publication process. Now it's back to focusing on Remin and Tano.

Holidays and such are coming up!  I really want to put a couple of new things up on Lulu for you before the end of the year, so fingers crossed for that.  I keep itching to talk about what those new things are, but since I don't know when they'll actually be available, it seems unfair to talk about fiction you can't read.

But it's good stuff! I promise! Some of it's ITL-related, and some of it's not. So if you want more ITL stuff, yay, it's coming! And if you want some non-ITL stuff to break up the pattern, yay, it's coming! And I shouldn't say more than that, or else I'll give away everything.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for these very good news.

    Any new stuff by you is good stuff! So hurry up Diamond, we want to read the new stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sylvie, any new stuff is good! ITL, non-ITL - BRING IT ON! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matthew -

    Welcome back to blogging. I've missed your updates on 'Kim' and the Storm Puppy and writing-ness stuff.

    Yay new fiction!

    Oh, on the ITL front, I adore Tano! He is so wonderful and I'm loving the romance between Tano and Remin, even if I want to yell at them frequently. ^_^ They'll figure it out eventually, I'm sure.

    'Tis the season for gratefulness, and I'm grateful for you and ITL. ^_^ It has been a positive constant in my life for five years! How many things do we get to say that about in life? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anoha Ilanosa!! Finally Remin get's a clue! Thank you, Matthew for another wonderful, funny & much anticipated chapter of ITL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was funny! Is it friday yet? I want to see Tano's reaction to Remin declaration...

    ReplyDelete